I have been certified in eyelash extensions for over 5 years. My trainer is the founder and CEO of TheLashChick, Diane Lyttle. I am certified in classic lashes, feathering, volume and mega volume.
If you are considering eyelash extensions, here are some things you need to consider:
- Eyelash extensions normally last up to 4-6 weeks, with touch ups every 2-3 weeks. The longevity of your extensions will vary based upon your natural lash growth cycle and how well you take care of them.
- Eyelash extensions are applied directly to your natural eyelash, never the skin. Clients who have bald patches with no hair growth cannot have eyelash extensions.
- Clients who are claustrophobic, please consider that you must be able to lay down with your eyes closed for 2-4 hours.
- Clients must NOT be allergic to cyanoacrylate, a strong adhesive used for eyelash extensions.
- Do not use mascara, liquid or gel eyeliners, or waterproof products on or around your extensions. Any oil based products around the extensions, will loosen the adhesive. Use oil free makeup remover.
- Do NOT get your extensions wet for 24 hours after getting extensions.
- Avoid rubbing, touching and sleeping on them as this will weaken the adhesive bond.
By appoitment only
I AM CURRENTLY BOOKED 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE ALLOW 12-24 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE.